S12 Z-Spec 2 Piece Sports Brake Discs
These are directionally slotted (grooved) to provide benefits such as:
- reduced brake fade through pad de-gassing,
- increased wet performance through the dissipation of water, mud & dirt,
- increased surface area improving system cooling - improved pedal feel through increased friction and pad bite,
- improved rotor life through pad deglazing and of course
- they look more purposeful behind alloy wheels.
S12 Z-Spec disc assemblies utilise a heavy duty disc casting which is combined with a light weight aluminium mounting bell. These discs, like all of our sports disc range, are still a direct replacement for the OE disc and require no system modifications, but that's where the similarity ends. Resistance to wear, cracking and distortion are all well above that of the original disc. Additional replacement disc rings and mounting hardware are available so that mounting bells can be inspected and re-used.
These discs are "Enduromax" Heat Treated. This is an extensive heat treatment process that improves the discs resistance to cracking and distortion. The Enduromax
treatment process improves the disc microstructure to create a more uniform hardness throughout the disc which results in reduced wear rates.
These discs have "TTP" (thermographic temperature paint) installed. This is a special heat sensitive paint that indicates disc rotor core temperatures.
TTP helps with:
- the "bedding in" process of brake discs on closed circuit tracks - the monitoring of brake disc maximum temperatures - providing system data that can aid tuning and trouble shooting.
Brake discs are safety critical components so to ensure peace of mind driving Buy Quality, Buy Znoelli
Znoelli - Stop Safe, Stop Fast, Stop Smart!