The D-Force story...
EASY TO INSTALL AND USE, THE D-FORCE GIVES YOU ULTIMATE CONTROL OF YOUR BOOST PRESSURE!*
*Suitable only for turbos using a traditional wastegate, not VNT.
Want to adjust boost for towing?
Change it if EGT gets too high?
Have multiple settings for different driving conditions?
Bring boost on earlier or hold it longer?
The D-Force can do all of this and more! Using a unique boost control strategy, The D-Force lets you adjust the boost rise rate, peak boost, and closed-loop correction.
There are 6 boost presets (plus an extra one dedicated to the scramble feature) that you can set up with different boost parameters for different driving conditions, and
then activate them on-the-fly or at the press of a button.
The unique scramble feature can be set up for a variety of purposes. It can raise or lower boost when activated with the screen button, or via the auxiliary input using a switch, button, or ECU output.
GFB D-Force Specs:
* 50psi capability! - Boost gauge displays in psi, kPa, or bar - Choose the gauge pressure units to suit your preference
* EGT display in °F or °C – show exhaust gas temperature and set a visible flashing LED if it gets too high (EGT plugin module required, available with the D-Force or separately)
* Closed-loop boost control strategy - for the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum drop off at high RPM, the adjustable closed loop logic helps prevent boost variations that can occur in different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric conditions
* 6 boost presets, individually programmable - You can program 6
different peak boost pressures and rise rates, then select on-the-fly. Use different settings for economy, power, safety, towing etc.
* Scramble boost feature with remote switching capability - scramble boost activates a dedicated boost preset so that peak boost, rise rate, and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to suit your needs when this feature is activated at the press of a button or flip of a switch. You can use scramble to lower OR increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-up rate and correction
For example, you could use it to lower boost pressure for safety by
connecting it to an existing warning light, or instantly access high
boost by pressing a button or flipping a switch.
The D-Force can also display Exhaust Gas Temperature (in °F or °C) and has a user-adjustable warning. This feature requires the EGT plugin module, which includes a stainless steel EGT probe and weld-on exhaust bung, along with the module to connect it to the D-Force wiring loom.
The D-Force kit is available with or without the
EGT plugin module, and the module is also available separately.
The controller interface is easy to use with touch-buttons and one-touch menu navigation. The boost pressure units can be displayed in psi, bar, kPa, and the peak recall feature lets you see your peak boost after each boost event.
* Peak boost recall feature - Shows the peak boost achieved after each boost run
* Remote input trigger - Connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, warning light or ECU output to change boost presets or activate scramble boost
* Over-boost warning/cut - User adjustable warning to indicate if the boost pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to lower boost and protect the engine
* Touch screen interface with simple menu navigation - Capacitive touch screen and single-touch menu navigation makes setup exceptionally easy. Scrolling text also means you always know where you are in the menu
* Choose your screen color - You can set the button illumination to any one of six different colors to match your car’s dash
* D-Force kit without EGT - Order Part # 3006
* D-Force kit with EGT module - Order Part # 3007
* EGT module kit – Order Part # 3830
Want to increase or decrease the boost on your variable vane (i.e. VNT/ VGT) turbo diesel?
Is the factory boost curve erratic and all over the place?
Blown an engine with the factory boost control system?
Then the V2 is for you!
It’s common knowledge that some engines with vacuum operated ECU controlled VNT/VGT turbos suffer erratic boost behavior, to the point where turbo or engine failures can occur, even on completely stock vehicles. The V2 takes over from the factory ECU control and ensures a stable and repeatable boost curve, which your engine will thank you for!
Cleverly packaged within a black anodized CNC-machined 6061 aluminum housing are two individual adjustment dials, each having a separate and unique adjustment function.
This first dial sets the boost pressure, whilst the other is used to adjust the boost rise rate, i.e. how fast the turbo spools, meaning you can tune your boost to suit any driving conditions.
Any form of boost control should be considered a tuning tool rather than a bolt-on power adder, and therefore adjustments should be done with a boost gauge, appropriate fueling, and knowledge of the limits of the engine/turbo to maximize the performance gains and reliability from using this product.