Boost Control at Your Fingertips
The latest iteration of GFB’s feature-packed electronic boost controller now has the ability to monitor and display your engine’s air/fuel ratio in either Lambda or AFR.
By connecting the analogue output of most wideband O2 controllers (i.e. Innovate LC-2, AEM UEGO etc, sold separately) to the G-Force III’s auxiliary input, you can toggle between boost pressure and air/fuel ratio display. Not only does this save you from having to install a separate AFR gauge in your car, it can also save your engine!
A lean mixture at high boost can destroy an engine in seconds, and a stand-alone AFR gauge is next to useless when accelerating hard as your concentration is likely to be (and should be!) on the road in front of you. The G-Force III safeguards your engine against a lean mixture by lowering boost to the minimum setting, and visibly warning you by flashing the display lighting.
Whether your car is a daily driver or an all-out track weapon, the G-Force III has the features to tailor boost to suit your needs. Set up to 6 boost presets and select on the fly, use the scramble feature for overtaking, launching, towing, or protecting the engine, and you can even customize the lighting colour to suit your interior! No other EBC on the market offers the features, control, ease of use, and value for money like the G-Force III!
GFB G-Force 3 Specs:
• FOR BOOST PRESSURES UP TO 50PSI (3.45BAR, 345KPA)
• ADJUST PEAK BOOST, RISE RATE, AND CLOSED-LOOP CORRECTION
• DISPLAY BOOST PRESSURE IN PSI, BAR, OR KPA
• 6 BOOST PRESETS, INDIVIDUALLY PROGRAMMABLE
• UNIQUE “SCRAMBLE” FEATURE WITH REMOTE SWITCHING
• PEAK BOOST RECALL
• AIR/FUEL RATIO DISPLAY IN AFR OR LAMBDA (WHEN CONNECTED TO A WIDEBAND O2 CONTROLLER)
• SEPARATELY ADJUSTABLE OVERBOOST AND LEAN MIXTURE WARNING/BOOST CUT
• TOUCH BUTTONS WITH USER SELECTABLE ILLUMINATION COLOURS
• AUXILIARY INPUT TO SWITCH BOOST PRESETS OR ACTIVATE SCRAMBLE
• ½ DIN SIZE CASING, FITS STANDARD STEREO SLOT
• SUPPLIED WITH MAC 3-PORT SOLENOID
GFB G-Force 2 Electronic Boost Controller with the GFB TMS Touch
The original G-Force Electronic Boost Controller was designed for performance without the hassle - easier fitment, faster tuning & setup and a simple user interface.
G-Force II builds on this philosophy by adding more powerful features, and even more simplicity!
If you’ve used the original GFB G-Force EBC you’ll know that it represented outstanding value for money, with advanced capabilities and features usually reserved for very expensive high-end units.
The GFB G-Force II has taken everything that was great about the original, and made it better! There are new features, existing ones have been improved, and most importantly, it’s even easier to use!
If you haven't experienced the original GFB G-Force, all you need to know is the G-Force II is the best
value for money electronic boost controller out there. It’s not just for street use, even hard-core
racers will find the revisions we’ve made ensure the GFB G-Force can do what you need it to do!
Touch screen interface with menu button capacitive touch screen and new menu button make
menu navigation exceptionally easy - no more pressing or holding multiple buttons!
High tech is not about extra dials and buttons, its about performance without the hassle including easier fitment, faster tuning and setup and a more functional user interface.
GFB G-Force II Electronic Boost Controller Specs:
* New closed - loop correction boost control
strategy for the fastest possible boost rise rate and minimum
boost drop-off at high RPM, the new closed loop logic
helps prevent boost variations that can occur in
different gears, RPM ranges and atmospheric
* Controls boost pressures up to 50psi (3.45 bar) - still class leading performance!
* 6 boost presets - individually programmable
you can program 6 different peak boost pressures and
rise rates, then select on-the-fly
* Improved scramble boost feature with auxiliary
remote switching scramble boost now uses a dedicated preset (instead
of a percentage increase) so that peak boost, rise rate,
and closed-loop control can be specifically tailored to
suit your scramble needs. You can now lower OR
increase boost pressure, AND change the spool-uprate,
all at the press of a button
*New peak-hold display shows the peak boost achieved after a boost run
* 6 different button colour options to match your car's dash illumination
* Remote input trigger - connect the remote input wire to a switch, button, or
ECU output to change
* Real-time boost gauge, display in bar, psi or k Pa - choose the display units to suit your preference
* Real time vacuum display -now shows manifold vacuum as well as boost
* Over-boost warning/cut - user adjustable warning to indicate if the boost
pressure is too high and to cut the solenoid to
lower boost and protect the engine
Genuine Mac Valve with plug for GFB G-Force 2
**If your ADDRESS is RURAL please Add to Cart 1x Rural Delivery Fee to your order - This can be found at the bottom of the Drop Down Menu - 1 Fee covers Multiple Purchases**