DDS Sports Brake Discs
These are directionally slotted (grooved) to provide benefits such as:
- reduced brake fade through pad de-gassing,
- increased wet performance through the dissipation of water, mud & dirt,
- improved pedal feel through increased pad bite,
- improved rotor life through pad deglazing and of course
- they look more purposeful behind alloy wheels.
In addition to the above the wide slot design draws cool air across the face of the pad allowing cooler running and the dimple drilled areas further break down gases without the risk of rotor cracking that can sometimes be associated with fully cross drilled discs.
Brake discs are safety critical components so to ensure peace of mind driving Buy Quality, Buy Znoelli
Znoelli - Stop Safe, Stop Fast, Stop Smart!